Well Hello 2014 (and Friends),
Thank You For Showing Up
I can’t even tell you how excited I was to see the clock strike 12 on New Years. Why? Not because I was partying like it’s 1999 (more so I was watching a movie with Kobi, chowing on chinese and lounging in sweats, which was pretty much perfect…but I digress), because basically, 2013 sucked. And I wanted it to end, asap.
It was not my best year (a post for another time).
So, I found myself for the first time ever wanting Christmas to be over, so that New Years would pass and I could start fresh. (Why I needed a date on a calendar to start fresh? Good Q. But roll with me…).
I’m ready to make this year incredible and I’m pretty psyched about it. So, here I go. Here’s my no-pity-party-make-it-what-you-want reminders for the coming year. Feel free to join-in, add, remove, or ignore this list as you’d like.
Are you ready for it? Let’s go.
My Quotable-Resolutions to Kick A** and Take Names in 2014
1. Burn my candles, wear my nice sweaters, eat the chocolate and stop saving things for a special occasion. Today is special enough.
2. Choose happiness, every day. I’m done letting things keep me down.
3. Forgive. Truly-madly-deeply style.
4. Get rid of anything that isn’t joyful.
5. Stop getting in my own way (at work, in my relationships, at the gym and in my head).
6. Keep it in perspective, I have it good (as most of us do).
(My Fave) 7. Remember that today’s struggles are not permanent, the best is yet to come…
So no looking back anymore, just blessings and opportunities to make it an incredible year.
Cheers to an incredible year for us all,